Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lab C, Take Two

On the second time around for my Emperor of the stairs lesson, it was my turn to do the introduction part of the lesson which is the part of the lesson that I haven't really worked on in my training as a professional teacher. In this part I was slightly more nervous then the other parts of teaching that I do, however I think that I did an adequate job in that I tried to look as confident as possible and I tried to get the students into the game and be excited to play. I was not rushed, however I felt I was rushed in that my partner needed time to teach her lesson so i thought I had to hurry up mine so she can teach. Being apart of the whole learning lesson I've learned to slow things down, because rushing through these things can lead to injury especially if the students aren't paying attention.

No comments: